Friday, September 17, 2004

boring blog

ok, i know my blog is boring, i haven't add a tagboard and the template i choose is boring and blah blah.

eh, i'm actually very busy right now, in fact, i already got problems reading my emails, what say to blog? so i really dun have the time to explore this website. this has to be put off till the holidays, no choice.

what should i say today? well, just came back from the canteen, had a hot (literally hot and spicy) bowl of mee soto, satisfaction.

btw, anybody listens to WKRZ 91.3? the songs these past few days they play are not so happening leh. or was it me that is not so happening. dunnoe, felt that the songs they play are so
'centro'. now listening to it, still the same.

plenty of things to do on my 'to-do' list, dunnoe, just feel so lazy, dun feel like doing anything, while all my colleagues ard me r so busy... guilty.

also, i kena relief today. sianzzzzzzz, altho it's only one period, but it's like 'me again?' what happen to equal misery??? hate this, every thurs, sure kena relief. can't people just be healthy and come to work or bring themselves to come to work?

No comments: