Thursday, November 18, 2004

general

sotong king ask me why never update, guess i was very sick of the lagness in the network and the lagness in the mouse. stupid mouse today... so lag, like 'handicapped' like that, so slow. fed up. actually let me think why i was so irritated today... oh, forgot to save a document which i spent 45 mins on it, disappeared, the whole damn document disappeared, so have to redo, waste my time. Then hor, nvm, i dun mind re-doing, it's my fault, i should have saved it.

while i was doing it, some colleagues in the staff room so irritating. nag and nag and nag, non stop, so borrowed a headphone from my fren, listen to own music, blasting in my ears now. until other colleagues call me, i also cannot hear, really like deaf like that. shiok! aiyah, must be tmr's dinner, with president as the special guest, so those teachers, especially those in charge of performance items one, very high struck... each wanting to do things their own way. sigh... better not comment anymore, lest i become naggy like that particular one.

also, my genie (if u r reading this), thanks for granting 3 wishes. your use of the word 'will' is very affirmative. i think i can guess 1 of the 3 wishes. anyway, will go pray pray tua pek kong more... haha...

No comments: