Tuesday, November 09, 2004

massage

ok, let me see, i juz had a neck, shoulder and head massage. we specially call these association that teach blind people the massage so that they can earn a living. it's like a 15-20 mins or is it half an hour? massage, it's $10. quite cheap. so we called them up and since we have about 10 of us who wanted a massage, so they came to the staff room. i was the first one to have the massage. i can't take foot massage.

oh my, it feels so good now, like all the muscles are relaxed. i think my neck is really very stiff, after the massage, now it feels so relaxed that i can feel the pain. it's not the painful kind of pain, it's that 'suan suan' pain.

then, very funny. during the massage, i think all my muscles started relaxing. ok, 1st the neck massage. the pressing was good, i can feel the shiokness from the pain. then after that i started to feel dizzy, head was like very dizzy, going in circles. dunnoe y, i think that mayb becos long time never massage, so it's like suddenly very dizzy. dunnoe lack of blood circulation or the blood suddenly all gushed to my brains. then after the back massage, my whole back feels so 'sng' i wish someone juz breaks my back. now i know how my mother in law feels when she used to complain that her back is very 'sng'. so with my head in a spin and my back so 'sng', the person next to me had to ask me if i'm feeling alright. so funny...

now sitting down here blogging, my dizziness has gone away already, the blood is flowing regularly to my brains now. back no more 'sng' already. but my neck the bones there, like more flexible, as i turn my head around, can hear the 'teck teck' sound. shoulder also. think i'm on the pc too long and playstation too long, so i got stiff neck and stiff shoulder.

think should have this kind of regular neck/shoulder massage. well, punggol plaza has this foot massage, but inside all guys leh. nvm, one of these days, i'll go and check it out. wintoto, want to check this out together?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wOw!~ massage sounds good. hahaha.. you sure enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

wOw!~ massage sounds good. hahaha.. you sure enjoyed it!
-adrian

Anonymous said...

Sotong king here....anyone called? I give massages only. hehehe