Saturday, November 06, 2004

no title

running out of creative juice to name my posts so decided not to put any titles for today's post.

i'm just wondering about online games and xbox games. dun like that lah, it's my holidays and i think i deserve to get hooked up to the games... ok? anyway, plenty of things to do, i'll do it when the time comes. not important ones, can don't do, right? so though plenty of things to do... i'm not worried lah.... taking it easy... it's the hols! enjoy. otherwise, i'll have to wait another year for such luxury.

looking around my workstation now. quite happy with my packing, now left the top part, the teaching materials part, well, planned to reorganise the teaching materials, but then, it will not make a great difference if i do or if i don't do it, so again, taking it easy. at least the lower portion of my work station is cleared, i have a bigger working area ( it was like stacked with papers and books during the term time that u can hardly see my table top) so it was an achievement that i've packed what is on my table, (it's definitely more organised now) and underneath my table. i've been like dumping projects and stuff under the table, that has been cleared too.

so i deserve a game or two before i start on my work, right? ;)

2 comments:

Princess said...

okie.. good.. now will you help me with my work desk?? heh hehz..
anyway.. i got something to add to your "to do" list. and that's to add a tagboard to your website. hehz!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....okie lah. Go ahead to play e games but worried that you may get addicted and end-up looking like a panda. Black eyes' bags.
You deserved your free time....teacher.