Tuesday, January 25, 2005

i hate...

work is so shitty today. please dun practise double standards, if u want me to inform u earlier that i have courses to attend, then tell us earlier (not two days before) that u have workshop planned for us. i'm juz returning u wat u did to us, we were in total shock to receive the email.

aren't u glad i read my email at home? given some other people, they couldn't be bothered, cos nobody reads emails on public holiday, not to mention weekend, since we operate on a five day week. be grateful i didn't bitch ard and pao dou u. but knowing u, i know u have lots of excuses to cover yourself. but the time frame u gave me is riduculously short. but dun worry, i didn't put my heart to do it, i juz want it done and over with. i could have bitched about this, but i choose not to, haha!

dun tell me that i must be humble. i dun give a damn to wat people say abt me, if they can't stand the confidence i exude, so be it, it's their problem, not mine. dun mould me into somebody u like! so wat if i'm distant, i'm proud! it's my life! i'm not a plasticine for u to mould.

gosh, i hate ......

No comments: