Monday, March 07, 2005

it's 650 and i'm still in school

well, it's 650 in the evening. well, i'm in school since 630 this morning. so that means 12 hrs and 20 mins. well, many colleagues are still in school.

exhausted, mentally... pushing myself. have not eaten since morning, juz 1 chocolate and 1 biscuit, 2 mini spring rolls, 1 mini samosa, 2 pieces of triangular shaped bread. and today is monday only.

well, i dun mind if it's worth putting in so much effort. now the issue is 'is it worth it or not?'
i think i'm losing my children. they are not as close to me as i would like them to be. it was like at home, i'm still doing my work while they play. what hurts me most is mabel. She no longer comes to look for mummy when she falls down, when she wakes up, she also doesn't request me to be there for her. i think it's very sad.

i want to improve my relationship with my kids first. i'm sorry. children and students.... of course my own children comes first. if i'm not there for them at this time of their childhood, i'll never be there for them. and we last a life time wif our children.

No comments: