Saturday, April 16, 2005

a week has past

well, not been blogging, cos i was pissed off this week, not only by my form class (some of them) also about other matters. so better not blog, otherwise all the vulgarities will come out and den people will tell me, 'wow, your blog very vulgar leh, no good, other people, esp students will read.' foff, i really dun give a damn. if u can't read it, den dun read it. everyone is entitled to some form of free speech.

as can be seen from here, i'm quite piss now as i'm blogging.

ok, 1st, speech day is finally over, can heave a sigh of relief.
2nd, marcus has been coughing very badly, so bad that he needs the inhaler so that he can inahle the medicine. cough non stop during the night. only rest for 10 mins or so, i can't sleep. kept getting up to look at him. that was on tues nite.
so on wed and thurs nite, both my children were actually at my mil's place. well, since she volunteered and forcefully take on the role of caregiver, so we should not dampen the spirit. but it was very weird, coming back to a house, so quiet, so empty. miss their noise, their voice, their quarrel.
3rd, i will not blog about friends and students. i'm still sore... i dun want to hurt anyone wif the harsh words i say.

juz something before i go.
to friends
everyone has their own personality, if i never force u to conform to my personality, then dun force me to do things u want me to do. u can only hope. if i dun respect u as a fren, go ask my students, how i treat those whom i've totally lost hope or lose respect. no mercy wif my words if i dun respect u as a fren. i care for u as a fren that's why i choose not to hurt u wif the things i say.

to students
i've said all i want, i've even shared motivational things wif u, give u scenarios to make u see the big picture better. but all has failed. some of u are juz plain stubborn. i hate stubborn, if it's my children, he would have gotten whacked by me. i may be kind, i may not be fierce, but please dun take my kindness for granted. i will not show mercy if i dun give u face.

No comments: