Friday, May 27, 2005

arrghhhhhhhhhh

let me start with the unhappy stuff first. heard that someone is looking all over the place for me. they think my form class is having mother tongue intensive programme, then the form teacher very free huh? hello, i've got to relief classes.... oh no, i know u looking for me, so i purposely go and hide myself, want to play hide and seek with u.......... Dumb lor, these people. they think we will sit in the staff room during our free period, waiting for them to come and get us. oh please GAL (Get A Life)

then in the afternoon, i was so stretched in all areas. wait need to draw out armoury room keys, wait need to meet parents, need to eat birthday cake, need to type out consent forms. how to handle so many things at one time? so feel like killing them at that time. anyway, after some tears of frustration, i felt better. table is in a total mess, forget it, i can't be bothered. should have taken a pic of my table juz now.

ok, now for the best part of my day. my students bought a birthday cake and pre celebrated my birthday for me. well, i know there would be a surprise for me, but i didn't think that there would be a cake, not to mention the present and flower. i was touched. i had to control my tears esp when they sing the birthday song. but i dun understand why is there a need to be irritated first before i received the surprise?

ok, then photo taking, then blowing of candle, i wish ..... hmm, cannot say, otherwise it will not come true... i know, i wish upon a wishing starz... sounds familiar? ;)

then cutting of cake and distribution of cake. then sabo time...... some hold a small piece of cake and they were like lingering around me, and then i heard the 'satu, dua....' that's it, whamp.... i have cake on my face, hair and even up my nose.

the aftermath? well, i couldn't finish such a big piece of cake, luckily i have tupperware, so i packet the cake home. and my hair, it's still oily from all the cream and later i'm going out for dinner with my mum! oh gosh.

today is suppose to be eat together with family day. then please explain why are there still so many teachers and students in school? where is family life?

tmr have to follow students to go to a boring workshop, it's like so boring lor........... it's such a waste of time. juz becos i'm the i/c in charge of competition.... sigh, i dun want to talk about it, work so long hours this week, now sat also work so long, until 1.30pm leh. so stupid lor! idiots!

No comments: