Wednesday, July 13, 2005

in hospital for 15 hours

went to KK woman's clinic on monday evening... doc say i have to be admitted. so on monday nite, 9pm plus... admitted. chose the subsidised one.. no tv, shit, miss my finale episode of desperate housewives.

then 1230, they came to bring me to the op theatre... lied down on the bed.. about 1am, pushed me inside... gosh, it's freezing cold. then the usual thing, stick pads, drip (i'm still having blue black), then came the mask... breathe in and out twice, by the third breathe in.... i was knocked out...totally knocked out.

woke up, and realised the mouth piece still in my mouth... gosh, pain, went all the way down to the throat.... nurse took it out for me... they monitored, then pushed me up to my ward. look at my watch, 230am.... almost couldn't sleep, still played one round of jaw breaker.

then at 7 plus, the doctors did their rounds. mine came at 716am, remembered, becos it's suppose to be flag raising. he said to take my blood for testing, if results are satisfactory, i can be discharged.

so the waiting, about 1245pm, the pharmacist gave me my medicine, that means i can go home liao.......... so quickly changed and packed and went home. yah, so my 15 hours in hospital.

will be resting at home these few days... either on bed or sitting down, moving only my hands....

gosh, i'm totally thrown off my track... now i need time and energy to catch up... with work.... but i guess i really have to take it slowly, but i hope that they understand... my health definitely comes first....

No comments: