Tuesday, August 23, 2005

my strengths

did this strengthquest thingy... here are my five top signature themes....

1) adaptability: something like live for the moment, i know wat the future holds, but i know that my actions now will determine my future and i'm adaptable to things, circumstances

2) empathy: i'm able to listen and understand and empathise with people

3) Connectedness: i understand this connectedness among people, and becos of this, i am careful of my own action, as i know that my action will affect the people around me.

4) Restorative: problems. i am able to solve problems, analyse problems. i got the kick of solving problems

5) Self assurance: i can seek the advice and opinions of others but i form my own conclusions and i know what i have to do. something like self-confidence.

hmmm, only sure of the connectedness and self assurance which is so true of me... as for adaptability being the top one... i guess it sort of connects to connectedness. becos i know that whatever i do may affect the people ard me, i tend to be more adaptable or open to possibilities. Well, i dun think that this is being soft, being geminis, i guess we tend to care more for other people. as for the problem solving one, i guess i perform best when problem arises... cos it's only problems that push us to complete our things, right? if everything is so smooth sailing, then there is no thrill in life. i guess i work best when things go wrong, when things are right, maybe people tend to be more complacent.

No comments: