Friday, August 05, 2005

what a day

juz want to say, what a day....i know everyone has such days also... it's juz that ...i wish i have more hours a day to do my stuff.... so many things so little time...
have been a jerk, blowing off my temper, temper been short, hurting people ard me with my temper.
even as i blog now, no mood for complete sentences.....

My prayer to Him:
pls, (close my eyes and pray) let all these be over soon. i dun care anymore if You want to turn me into a better person through all these turbulations or wat... as such, life in the modern world is SO....... we go to Your Sanctuary every Sunday to seek solace, but alas, wat do we see? hypocritical people running the show, running Your place or hypocritical people sitting ard us (not to mention that i am as guilty as the hypocritical people)
You have shown me what is love, true love. You have shown me what is bitterness, what is pain. Then now, why all these that i have to go through again? In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: