Tuesday, September 13, 2005

new haircut

yesterday... went for a hair cut... thanks to one student, XF, who keep calling me, mrs old lady wif split ends hair... actually it's not really the student's comment that made me go and cut my hair, i think my haircut is long overdue. When i told the hairdresser that the last time i had a hair cut was last Dec, he was like in total disbelief.

post mortem: guess it's good... makes me feel lighter... kind of like lessening the burden that i've been carrying for the past few months.

met YY on the way back... on the escalator... weird place to meet her... weird because i was coming down the escalator and she was juz about to go up the escalator....she was wif Siling... Siling showed me her baby's picture... Siling, your bb is chubby and very cute, happy motherhood!

we didn't talk long as we were standing there.... that makes me think of catching up wif old friends... to BH's the other significant half... pls tell BH that i miss her, miss as in catching up wif her and YY. today is 13th Sept and 13 is wat links us together.

No comments: