Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i'm sick and tired

do not call me or sms becos i'm sick and tired of life.

1) i get tired easily. juz to show u how tired i can get, after dinner, 8 something, or 9pm. sat on sofa, watching tv, i can fall asleep unknowingly
2) in the afternoon, needed a nap so badly, put my head on the table, slept almost instantaneously from 2.48 - 3.00pm.
3) any position is horrible, whether sit, stand or lay down.
4) interests in many things were killed. no interest to log on to pc at home, no interest to continue my cross stitch, no interest to even touch my hp, no interest and no inspiration to take pictures.

but i still have to continue with work, with life. today is a long day from 6am-4pm. i'm dead tired. i dun feel like moving.

so dun sms me or call me, i will juz probably ignore the calls and sms.

No comments: