Friday, February 17, 2006

this morning, was travelling on tpe. a little late so was at lane 1, abt 100 plus km/h.

then this car was driving, even faster cos it can catch up wif mine and very close to my car.

then the dreadful thing happen. he flash high beam!!!! idiot!!!!! hate it. so i step on the brake.

siao, u want to flash high beam, u want to travel faster than me, u have the skills, then u overtake me lor, (think got 1 kencil in lane 2, travelling ard the same speed as me) if u can overtake me, i LL, i shut up. u dun have flash high beam. idiot.

2nd time still flash high beam, i really feel like e brake in the middle of the expressway and let u bang into my car. my reason for e braking: hmmm, suddenly got one flash of light, my eyes blinded, i cannot see, so i step on the brake lor, anything wrong? feel like e brake, but didn't, juz tap on the brake again.

better dun mess with a hungry pregnant woman. it's double the anger.

hmmm, feel much better after getting it off.

No comments: