Sunday, October 01, 2006

I very stupid 2

No, this is not the sequel to I Not Stupid Too. it's about the china woman and 3 men saga.

1st stupid
the 2 men involve in this scandal is indeed very silly. i shall not elaborate more, because i think i understand the betrayal of love and trust they must be feeling now. and to add on to this, i believe many Singaporean woman must be saying this: "See, another xiao long pao. cheat our Singaporean men of their money." well, i'm sorry to say that, but i've overheard many Singaporean ladies have this perception of xiao long pao. and this scandal serves to reinforce that perception. Some even generalise that they wreak people's families and after the men's money. This is from the mouth of not only educated ladies, but also not so educated ones.

2nd stupid:
reading the scandal is actually very interesting. But it also make me realise that I was very stupid. Here i am working my ass off to provide for my family, and this lady here, no need to work, juz service 2 men and she is 'earning' much more than i do.(for those who didn't follow the scandal, apparently, she got $7,000 monthly allowance) and on top of this, sometimes she ask them for a big amount of money like $30,000. Kao, what is this world becoming. i take my hat off her.

*fumes*

No comments: