Wednesday, October 25, 2006

yesterday, officially hand over the keys to the buyers of my house. as i walked to the lift and looked back at my house for the last time, i actually felt a tinge of sadness. believe it or not, i wanted to cry. no matter what, this is the house we queued for since 1996/7. it's been like 5 years we waited for this new house.

i remembered when i first sold my potong pasir flat and moving to punggol, i didn't have this feeling. maybe i was happy that i would be getting my punggol flat, so i was eager to move out. this time round, however, i juz felt sad. probably because this is where marcus and mabel grew up in, this is where it keeps me going in my work. probably this is my source of motivation.

well, i will always remember this place. it will be a part of me even though i've left the place.

No comments: