Monday, November 13, 2006

heartless

well, if anybody is interested to know my caption in MSN 'men are heartless, i must guard my heart.'

i know many will not agree with me, but things have had happened and it reinforce this thinking. even as i look at my son now, heartless. not appreciative of the efforts. I was juz thinking, next time when both of the sons grow up, they will set up their own family, their heart will only have their wives and not their mother, so i must bear this in mind. Maybe it's juz man's nature. To my husband, he doesn't see anything wrong with son not showing any care and concern or not appreciative. To my husband, as long as both sons grow up well and not kill or rob, have the necessary skills to survive in the society out there, he is fine whether sons appreciate efforts or not. It is juz woman's nature to take matters to heart.

Maybe this part i have to learn from men. i have to learn to let go of certain things. i must learn to detach myself from issues and sees things clearly. i must stop my daydreaming. if there is next life, next life i want to be a man.

Men are heartless, women must guard our hearts.

No comments: