Thursday, November 23, 2006

no updates, because guess no mood, no inspiration. but honestly i was about to update.

attending this 3 full day workshop seminar. it's really good, although it teaches us how to teach our students, but the trainer puts it in such a way that we go through the activities ourselves and through it, i actually learn a lot of myself.

like yesterday we examine values. it was really hard to sort out 89 values into 'not impt', 'impt' and 'very impt'. then from the 'very impt' had to choose 3 values that holds dear to our hearts, wow, tough decision. but it forces me to think about my values.

then today learn about emotions/feelings. how emotions can affect our behaviour and actions, how our perceptions affect our emotions, how our past experiences shape our perceptions. it's really interesting and helps me to put all these in place. it really help me to gain new perspective into myself and relationships with people. i hope this inspiration stays with me... i tend to feel passionate only for the week... then next week, i tend to forget what i have learnt.

tomorrow is the last day of the seminar. looking forward to it thought it's tiring.

No comments: