Friday, January 05, 2007

wishlist

i change my wishlist again.... after much thought, i think getting another new hp is not practical... hmmm, then why did i include it in the first place? ohhhhh, the power of advertisement....

instead of getting a new phone, think more practical is to increase the storage space of my hp and my digi cam. my dear sis gave us a digi cam as xmas present.... anyway, if i want to take pics, i have my digi cam, if i want to listen to music, i still have my trusty ipod mini, if i want to organise my task/appointment, i still have my trusty pda.

as for my new hobby, it was not really new.... i had been taking pictures since .... that was when i was taught to take the sky, clouds etc etc.... well, i learnt to appreaciate nature and more observant of nature around me... i did stop for some time.... but after i went to melbourne, it kind of click in me again. as someone said... 'feelingnism'

No comments: