Thursday, February 15, 2007

pissed

Ok, i'm a simple person, all i ask for is not for anyone to step on my tail. Once u step on my tail, beware my wrath.

angry and depressed.

1) loan. i shall not elaborate, it's juz frustrating and a strain on your energy

2) pillow. how can a person be so calculative over a missing pillow? alright, there are two pillow, it is a pair. but honestly, there is only one pillow, all along there is only one pillow. what makes u so sure that there were 2 pillows? my stupid mistake, i should have checked stock before moving in and writing them in black and white. i'm juz piss, had difficulty getting to sleep. especially so if this is your family members. i mean logically, you should know, why would i want to take your one pillow? what can i do with your one pillow? i want to take, i also take millions of dollar. oh please............ juz the thought of it makes me fed up. your own family members so calculative or so not trusting? or what? i juz could not comprehend.

nvm, i only know that this chinese new year, i'll not be going anywhere. if i can't stand a person, i will not be a hypocrite and be happy and merry. i'll juz excuse myself, becos i do not want to spoil the new year mood of everyone. yes, i've made up my mind. silent protest!

juz an example to show how i can spoil people's mood. (in a happy mood) "Sandra, happy new year!!" (me, juz look blankly at the person) " the new year very happy meh?"

so i better excuse myself.

ok, piss meter says 100. so i better shut up.

No comments: