Wednesday, May 30, 2007

our experiences, whether good or bad, will cause us to think in a certain way. experiences will also reinforce this thinking. and eventually, this thinking will shape our belief system.

so i dun blame anybody for having bad experiences, and thus your belief is there.

these 2 months, all these experiences has also shaped my belief.

these 2 months has knocked some senses into me. i finally open my eyes and see and realise. All this while, my dear has been standing beside me, behind me and has done so much for this family. sometimes i feel bad that i have not done my part as a wife. although beaten and wearied, he has not given up and has put in a lot of effort to hold the family together. i should have done more for him. i will, from today onwards, be a better wife and be there for him as well. we have come a long way, from my family's objection of us being together, the 6 months apart from each other, the letters that we wrote to each other every single day and posting them out through snail mail, the small little pocket tv that we watched together for 3 months juz after our marriage, until my dad buys us a tv. These are the hardships that we have gone through together.

you have done so much for the family, and yet i was so blind. i'm truly truly sorry.

we will have more hardships to go through together in future, with the new house, with the kids growing up, new challenges to face. can i hold your hand one more time and walk down the aisle again and say 'i do' again?

i love you, my dear! and of course, together, we will love our children, all 3 of them and together, a happy family. (Father And Mother I Love You)

No comments: