Friday, September 28, 2007

Lantern festival came and went. Whenever I carry the lantern, it just reminds me that soon, we will be celebrating CNY…

But this year, with an additional Max to carry the lantern, so funny lor…. Marcus and Mabel took the ones with candles, and Max of course carry the same kind but without candles. He was like dragging the lantern on the floor, and he keeps dropping the lantern on the floor. The walking was so slow. And when I want to carry him, he didn’t want to be carried. then he squeezed the lantern so hard… but he enjoyed. Then we eventually walked to the playground, god, he was so energetic on seeing the playground. I had to follow him up and down… me backache after that. He would climbed the slide… gosh… and as usual, he doesn’t know when to stop, had to sort of like forcefully carry him away.

No comments: