Friday, October 26, 2007

Been a crazy week….

After mabel got well on Monday, it was my turn to fall sick… had a fever on mon night. Then on tues night, marcus got sick. On wed afternoon, max got sick. So in the afternoon, brought the two boys to see a doc. It has been (pardon my language) hell of a week. Not been sleeping well, got to check their temperature in the night and if it’s too high, administer medicine. Guess that explains my irritable mood this week. Really drag myself to wake up in the morning, not that I dun want to come to school, but I wish I had a little more sleep. Yeah, now I can understand why people with not enough sleep has such foul mood.

Today, as I was driving to school, heard an old song on the radio. A song that was shared when we were dating. Yup, that was in 2001, when we had not even got our punggol flat and was ‘squatting’ at my uncle’s place. Today as I heard this song again, the feelings juz overwhelmed me. I thought that songs will not make me cry again, but today this song prove me wrong. Ok, maybe I was feeling a little frustrated with handling all the sick people, so this song juz triggered off my emotions.

No comments: