Friday, October 05, 2007

Black Thursday

I do not know why but I’m getting impatient and angry over the slightest things. Slightest things that friends, colleagues, children or students say. Sometimes it’s like it’s not even targeting at me, it’s like they are talking so loudly lor, then I overheard what they say, then I get impatient with them. So many times, I restrain myself from rebutting back. (self discipline)

Anyway, just feel so disappointed with students’ prelim results. I do not know what has gone wrong, me? My teaching? Or them? Arghhhh, i’m getting that kind of spiral feeling again… just spiraling down without control.

When I read from worldvision.com, how other children do not even have a chance to have an education, they have to roam the streets for a living, sometimes in an undignified way. When reading their story, I just cried. Our students here do not know how lucky they are.

Sigh, I do not wish to elaborate further.

No comments: