Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what should i blog about?

1) Ser's trip back to Singapore is postpone. (again?!?)

2) i'm having a splitting headache now. This is the 2nd time this month i had this kind of headache.

3) i have a hole in my pants! and it was students who told me that i had a small hole in the front. my reaction? i told them, luckily it's not at the back, otherwise it's another asshole.

4)i'm suppose to be marking. stress

5) next week, almost every day is busy, super stress

6) the only hope that keeps me going... children. so good to go home after a hard day's work, then, your children all run to you to hug you. like yesterday, i was very quiet when approaching home, open the door quietly, when i was inside taking off my shoes, i think max must have sense me. he said, 'mummy?' then he ran to the door to see. when he sees me, 'mummy!'

there was one day before dinner time, i went to the toilet to wash my hands. Max must have sensed that i'm not around, cos he goes like, 'mummy?' he peeped into the kitchen, looked around, 'mummy?' then the maid bluff him, 'mummy go gaigai' then he started to cry and ran to the door and shouted 'mummy!' i dun have the heart to hide from him, went to him to give him a hug. when he saw me, he was like 'mummy' that kind of tone like blaming me for disappearing.

No comments: