Friday, September 12, 2008

just a thought:

we came to this earth with nothing, we will also leave this earth with nothing. We only leave behind memories of us to those who are still alive. So how do we want people to remember us when we die? that should be our purpose in life. yeah, i think i found my purpose, so my blog will no longer be drifters drifting our lives away.

i remembered, at grandma's funeral, many people said good things about her. I really feel that she has really lived a fruitful life. I wonder if the same would be of my funeral. Will my students say that i'm a good teacher? will my children said that i was a good mother? will my mother/mil said that i'm a good daughter/dil? will my friends say that i'm a good friend?

so the purpose is to live your life to the fullest, do good deeds, just be yourself.

No comments: