Thursday, September 25, 2008

looking at my blog, i realise that my blogskin is not as nice as my students' blog. anyway, it really took me a loonnnnggggggggggg time to go through all their blogs, it's like i spend almost half a day going through their blogs. omg, if i were to do that every day, then think i'll be able to get anything done. but i think i can subscribe to them, so i suppose i'll get updates when they update their blog.

yeah, i was angry with 3E1 yesterday. and when i'm angry, i dun want to talk cos i feel that when i'm angry, my frequency is disturbed and then my mind will think faster than i talk, then i can feel the wrong words coming out. so when i'm angry, i usually shut my mouth. i dun want to hurt anybody with my angry words.

to some of the students, i know i cannot be too kind. stern face.

the other thing that i was distracted with today is the article on new paper. about this girl whose obsence pictures have been circulating around the net. she claims that her ex boyfriend has been doing that. well, i'm not to judge who was the one who circulated the pics.

but it disturbed me because i really cannot understand what the youngsters are thinking.

1) yes, it is your blog, you can blog about anything. but then be responsible in whatever you blog. You cannot blog that you all went stealing.. it's just not the right thing to blog. what if u read my blog and i blog about something not acceptable? what would you do?

2) and dun believe your bf next time if they say, the pictures is only between you and me. dun be so guillible and believe him! girls are always on the losing end. people are not interested in naked guy pic, so they have nothing to lose. so if they say something like that, tell them to go fly kite.

3) doing obsence acts at public places is an offence! bear that in mind. keep your passion to yourself in your own privacy.

on one hand, we cannot blame youngsters for experimenting with their hps, but on the other, we cannot tolerate such acts.

No comments: