Monday, October 13, 2008

my pledge to my 3 children

I've never felt so intense with marcus or mabel before. but max makes me feel a lot. just put down the phone and was talking to him.

max:mummy,mummy!
me: yes?
max: where you?
me: mummy work
max: mummy work har?
me: yes mummy work, wait mummy come back
max: ok. mummy, mummy, raining
me: yes, raining
max: mummy, mummy
me: yes?
max: mummy work har?
me: yes, wait mummy come back
max: ok. bye

max changed me a lot. he makes me prioritise my work and want to go home early to see the children. he makes me want to spend more time with the children. he makes me want to have more children. he makes me want to spend quality time with the children. he enriches my life.
ok, maybe i do kiss him a little bit more, but when i hug him, i also make sure i hug marcus and mabel.
i almost had to give max up, but he was back and i promise that i will love him with all my life and heart.

my wish for my 3 children: all of you are the best thing that had happened to me. in my life, i will provide so that you will be not be hungry. i will coach so that you will be able to handle life's challenges next time. i will love so that you feel loved and grow up happily in the love. remember, next time, no matter what difficulties you face, always remember home where you can seek refuge and support. this is mummy's pledge/oath to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotto give u the mother of the year award soon.

Anonymous said...

yes....ready for more kids too.
cheers!!!