Thursday, October 30, 2008

warning: this post is not a good example of how you should feel about yourself, do not imitate

i just want to get it out... i'm very unhappy with myself. feel so fat, cannot fit into some of my clothes. hate myself for eating and eating. feel like taking a knife to slash the stomach and remove all the oil and fats.

then it does not help that the preparation for vietnam trip is not smooth going.

i so hate myself today.

maybe at the end of the morning, i would have talked myself out of this feeling. maybe at the end of the morning, i could have settled most of the stuff for vietnam trip.
BUT AT THIS MOMENT, I FEEL SO DAMN LOUSY!

ok, got it off, remember, dun imitate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heng ah....lucky didn't invite you to go makan makan at buffets & hi-tea or else....kena blame for your fats hehehe