Friday, January 23, 2009

new year is just round the corner. suddenly, i don't feel so look forward to it. i'm going through the motions of happy new year. the motion of being happy.

why?
i know my children are excited, i don't want to dampen their spirit with my mood.

i just want to have reunion with my mum and sis and aunties, that's all. i just don't like the crowd.

there will be people coming to my house on the first day. i've planned to cook bee hoon, vegetarian food, but this has to be kept a secret from my mil until it's cooked and she sees it. what the...

the people coming to my house on the first day, well, most of them come for a purpose. so we'll do a nice show for them.

all are so fake. no wonder people go overseas during cny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...fake? Not people? wah rao....
u are getting confusing!