Tuesday, February 17, 2009

let me see, so many days never update....

sorry, jessica, it totally slipped out of my mind that 14 feb is over. i was trying to recall in class what i did on that day....

in the morning, brought my maid to POSB as she wanted to remit some money home. queued, the form is tedious to hand in, she was not friendly in helping me and it's $30! then went home first, then brought her to Singpost and finally settled. But being a saturday, it was such a long queue.

After that, went back to school for a while. haven't been in school for the past few days due to training, never plan anything for monday's lesson, so felt uneasy. came back to sch, the staff room was so stuffy, so packed a few things to bring home to do.

went to eastpoint for lunch. then when i reached home, it was back to work. then my sis came over to play with 3M. in the evening time, it was to sister in law's house for dinner.

i hope there will be another sales...

No comments: