Tuesday, February 10, 2009

yesterday, succumb to sickness and max's crying and took mc. Actually it was more of max.

He woke up and he started crying. he said that he doesn't want me to go to work, if not he wants to follow me to work. then he just kept on crying without letting me go.

so in the morning, i had a great time with max, playing rayman rabbit with him and then we went for breakfast and he accompanied me to see a doctor.

After we came home, we played psp. but by then, about 12 plus, he was very tired. so he slept in my arms. i quickly took my medicine and soon, i was drowsy and fell asleep too.

I think max woke up at 3 plus and he went downstairs. but i was so knocked out from the effects of the medicine that i just continued sleeping.

this morning, as i prepare myself to go to work, max woke up and he open the toilet door while i was brushing my teeth. his radar system is just so sensitive. I had a hard time trying to discourage him from following me to work.

Then i realised that he doesn't want to go back to sleep, so i let him go downstairs and watch cartoon network. He also want to play the psp. only then, he allowed me to go to work.

so now i'm rushing to finish some of the things in school so that i can quickly go back and play with the children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well....another stress for u.