Tuesday, March 10, 2009

didn't have a good sleep last nite. been waking up since 2.30am to check on max, make sure that he does not run a high fever again. The slightest thing will wake me up. and last nite, i had leg cramps twice. i had to massage my poor feet.

then at 4.30am, i finally could not get back to sleep, so i suggested to hubby that we go macdonald for breakfast. so at 5am, we went to mac. when i reached home at 5.45am, max already woke up and i think he couldn't find us in the room, so he cried. the maid carried him down to the sofa. when i came back, he was already at the sofa, sobbing. and he gave me that cold hard stare like 'why you didn't bring me out?' stare.

so i cuddled him. at first, he didn't allow me to go to work, he said that he wanted to follow. so after a slow talk, managed to soothe him. then got ready for work.

took my medicine also before i came, so u can imagine, i'm going to be drowsy the whole day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes....sure pangsun if I were u. hehehe....