Saturday, April 25, 2009

this morning went to the x ray, then the lady told me the doctor didn't tick what x ray is to be done. so i have to go back to the doc again to ask him. what the hell? waste my time to wake up so early and horrible breakfast i had.

anyway, jump to other topic. i just can't stand myself. after so many years of having menses, sometimes, i still can't able to place my pad properly in the centre, in the right place. sometimes, it's either too front or too back. wt... stupid me. no wonder most women dread that time of the month. so troublesome lor. when sleeping, also must try not to sleep too much at the side becos it will flow sideway and if too much, will flow onto the bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tampon??? that may do the trick!

how would i know....yes? I am a guy hehehe.