Friday, May 29, 2009

today, i was listening to a damn old song. brings back the memory of when i was in secondary school, jc... omg

actually this song was introduced to me when i was in the car. that time i was jc 2, i think. how did i know the guy? hmmm, we went for a camp, then during the camp, i had an outburst of 'hong mo', then went to the nearby NUH. this guy went and his friend went over to the nurse station, and took down my number. that time, there was no such thing as handphone.

so one find day, this person called me at home. well, then of course, we did come out for an outing. actually i went out with him to spite my ex. that time during jc, if can hook up with someone with a car, is shiok. you got chauffered around. actually, i did went to his house once. luckily, nothing happened.

anyway, during my prelims, i asked for time out, because i need to study. then after prelims, i never contact him liao. so is this considered my boyfriend? hmmm, honestly, sincerely, not really.

anyway, today when i heard this song, it brought back memories of this particular friend. so it's like omg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ammmghhhhh.