Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 2

15/06 (Mon)

Brought the children to the Mini Club. Marcus and Mabel had no problem joining the group. Actually Marcus had no problem, Mabel was a little shy. But with the brother, she is able to stick to her brother. Then we brought Max to the Petit Club. But he couldn’t let me go, he wanted me to join him. Initially, I joined him and played with him and the GO in the gym. After a while, he was distracted, I sneaked out. I sticked around outside, and a minute or two later, he cried so loud. So in the end, we brought him out of the petit club.

I couldn’t really recall what we did with Max on that day. We laze around, explore the area a little more, went swimming, went to the beach. Bought a float and some pails for playing with the sand for Max.







The bar area’s decoration also changes with the theme every day. For tonight, they place low tables and you actually sit on the floor around the table. Very comfortable. At 9.30pm, the children went to watch the show. Then they danced. This time as they were not on stage, I could only take videos of their back view.







No comments: