Friday, June 26, 2009

today i feel super efficient. but now, i feel super tired. june is coming to an end, it's good. June 09 has been eventful, challenging.

btw, hope my gor yee is feeling better now. she is hospitalised. wait, let me give her an sms first.

recently, my sis in law was also hospitalised for something. she had an operation. anyway, she is discharged now and we will be going to her home to visit her tomorrow.

so you see, besides, the H1N1, car thingy, holidays, there were other things that kept me occupied and worried. so i'm glad that things are slowly settling down.

it's like the sand in the water like that. suddenly, someone came to shake the jar and the sand started flying around in a whirl. now that we have settled slowly the problems, it's like the sand is settling down once more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me....also in the same sand in water thingy!!! but my sand is still up-side-down.

Anonymous said...

shaken....and still being shaked!

Anonymous said...

felt super sad....by the death of my music icon Jacko. so my sand is not settling any time soon hor!