Friday, July 10, 2009

happy 12th anniversary

how many 12 years will a couple have? marriage has its ups and downs, why two people are married is actually a fate. as they say, fated to be together, fated to be man and wife this life.

thank you for everything, thank you for being there, thank you for standing by me, thank you for being the pillar of my strength, thank you for your shoulder when i needed one to cry on, thank you for tolerating my nonsense, thank you for being the guiding light when i needed one, thank you for going through thick and thin, thank you for taking care of me when i was sick.

thank you for being a husband and a father. Without you, all these will not be possible, my life will not be complete.

we have envisioned our future, we will grow old together. (short of saying, i love you)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet...lei!