Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When i left the house for my lesson this evening, marcus started on his maths homework, a maths practice paper. that was about 5pm. When i reached home at 8.40pm, imagine my fury when i found out that he has not completed his work. As at now while i'm typing this blog, he's still doing. that is 4 hours for a practice paper!!!!

i am so angry, i think i've become mad. i've planned assessment for him to do tomorrow, his chinese tuition homework. all these are on top of his normal homework.

I told him if i come back and saw him playing, i'll whack him. so tonight i'll firm up my muscles. i'll make sure i leave some cane marks on him if i were to whack him tomorrow.

I do not understand why he needs an adult to sit beside him to supervise him to do his homework. only then, he will be able to complete his work. and some of the problem sums, he actually asked my brother in law to help him....

he is getting out of hand. i'm so angry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whacking kid is the last resort, just always manage to make them a worst "rebel".

do what you are doing...banning or grounding them may be a better option!