Monday, December 21, 2009

i am so silly, i went to read dec 05 and early jan 06 post. one observation: i dun write as freely as before. there are some things i dun say too openly now. and i'm not as quirky in my blog post as i used to be. one post, allow me to copy and paste,

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
it's true, i can never love again. this i will bear for the rest of my life and not forgetting ur sorrow, pain, hurt and sadness.

time can heal all pain? i think i've said this before in 2005, it seems impossible at that time, but i stand firmly in my point, time will heal all pain.

people come into your life at different points for a reason. in retrospect, i do not know why our paths crossed at that time. things happen for a reason.

asking myself this question now, can i love again?
with regards to hubby, is it love or was it out of my duty as a wife, or was it out of my appreciation to him?

what is love, anyway? is a simple love, love? does love need to go through trials and turbulation then it's love?

seriously, i thought i can never love again. but love is a powerful thing which i dun understand, i think now and future, i will never understand it. so for now i'm willing to learn to love again.

1 comment:

Princess said...

yeah i agree, time can heal all pains... just how long for a 100% recovery