Monday, December 28, 2009

Random thoughts of the day.

1) new year blues. last week of 2009, the inevitable will happen, got to face a challenging 2010. super duper blues

2) blogging is an open diary, when u know your target audience, it changes the way u blog. it has definitely influence my style of writing. reading someone's blog, discretion is needed. Writing my own blog, more discretion is needed. anyway, I'm juz thinking, what prompted me to start my blog? I'm a gal with few words, ask my auntie that, they will tell u it's like I got gold in my mouth. Since teenager, I've always kept a diary. So blogging is naturally the next. But I've learnt to watch what I blog.

3) this week got to settle textbooks for m and m. Marcus lost his book list, great. Tmr, their sch has home coming at their new sch campus.

4) was looking at my tummy in the mirror this morning. Omg, it's rounded and drooping. Ha, I'm so glad humans can use clothes to hide all these. I'm a lazy person, can't commit to a strict exercise regime, sigh. Sounds like a new year resolution 2010?
forget it. How many resolutions I made was successful? Ha

5) I should be going to work now. Meeting starts in another 30 mins.

Have yourself a nice day and enjoy the last week of 2009! I really mean enjoy! And boy, how am I to do that with all the work? One life, live it. Live life to the fullest.

P/s: will do some thanksgiving on my blog this week.

No comments: