Tuesday, January 12, 2010

this morning, in that 20 mins that i was sitting at the dining table to drink my cup of coffee, father came out of the bedroom 2 times to pour water and made glucose water for mum. think mum is coughing, and when he entered the room, as usual, his nagging followed. well, i dun exactly know what happened. sympathise with father, he came back at 2plus last night after work, and with so little sleep, how is he going to concentrate on his work today? well, ok, i understand that mum is not able to do many things herself, so she needed help, of course, that i understand. but some things started many years ago.

anyway, on reflection on my own, they said that daughters take after their mum. i wonder if i will turn out to be grouchy and bad tempered like my mum. already the chng's family bad temperedness is already running in my blood. anyway, hubby has already warned me not to be like my mum when i turned older. i told him to give me warning when i'm like that.

also, maybe due to the fact that i didn't grow up in a complete family, many things i learnt to do myself. i do not like to trouble people. so when i fall sick, i either take medicine, go and sleep, or go see doc myself since young. father figure absent, so many things learnt to handle it myself. during my teenager years, when i'm feeling down, i also locked myself up in the room and cried.

anyway, for so many years, i've learnt to do everything myself. or maybe hubby has trained my well too. i dunno which is which. anyway, thoughts are extremely random as i'm running late.

No comments: