Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mabel has been so disappointing. Her virtue of sensibility and not letting us worried has become her greatest weakness and shame.

She is a quiet, scheming, make use of people, cheater. I shall not elaborate on the incident.

As usual, I always reflect. Her daddy has always been a honest person, maybe she takes after me, do I cheat people? Do I make use of people? Maybe in some point of my life, I did. Whatever mabel has done in fact really reflects badly on her parents, it's Like we never teach her well.

I feel disappointed with her and feel so hurt. More painful than losing a loved one. I've asked her to reflect on her own actions. I juz stop short of smacking her. Regret to bring her to this world to make her suffer all these, but she has to learn.

I'm done for today, totally lost mood. We'll be visiting grandma again, 2nd march. Grandma, can u take me with u?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: