Thursday, February 18, 2010

Max is very cute. He counts his own ang pow money, when I put it all together, he calls it fat fat money.

He says there are 2 dollars, 10 dollars, then he says when we are all not at home, he's going to use his fat fat money to but bubble tea. When I asked him to share his money with me, he said no. After much persuasion, he said he's give me 2 dollars, and he takes 10 dollars, so smart hor.

He's very cute. Marcus also talk about how he is going to use his money, One look at my expression, he said joking lah,

And it's very funny, all 3 of them took the same number of ang pow, but the 3 amount doesn't tally?? All 3 of them got different amount.

Children are the happiest when it comes to taking ang pow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

different ages....different ang pow amount mah!