Saturday, February 13, 2010

Visiting grandma

Today, brought Mabel and max to the cemetry to visit grandma. Every time I visit grandma, I felt a bit sad.

Cleaned the grave, placed the sunflowers, not much grass to cut.

On the long journey home, I would think of many things. San is originated from grandma, she always call me San. San was also the last word she said, something which I will carry, till the day I die. So it's rather affectionate when someone else call me San, provided the person is close to me.

I also thought abt life and death.
Not that I'm afraid of death, juz afraid that I have not live life to fullest before I die. so I start thinking how to live life to fullest, someone asked me this question before, but until now I dun have the full answer.

I only know that sometimes we must slow down to enjoy the sun, the rain, the clouds, the stars, the moon. Sometimes we must remain happy and positive, sometimes we must forgive and forget. 平常心去对待事物. And juz do it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: