Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wah, this morning go ntuc food court at simei mrt, the Lady selling the Dian xin sucks! dun make me angry, otherwise the Chou ah Lian in me appear.

It's Like we owe her like that, she was making things so dunno to say order or not, then she said in a rude voice in mandarin, ' wat u want order, say lah.' wah throughout the whole process she was very rude. I also buay tahan, this kind of person, no need to be kind also.

This is another incident which I feel it doesn't pay to be kind. I really wanted to retaliate back at auntie, ' auntie, buay song mai zo kang. Mai pek ceik.Zar mey ang bo ka ler sio kan huh? Ang Mai sio kan, chue pak eh da bo sio kan lah, nb. Mm si wa Mai kan ler, Mai chue wa si, chue ler ang si, wo ka ler buay mi Kia ba lu.'

Wah, hokkien very hard to pinyin.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: