Wednesday, March 03, 2010

this morning, max woke up very early, in face, before my alarm rings, he was tossing in bed. so needless to say, when i woke up to brush teeth, he woke up too. he peed, then he sat in the toilet to watch me brush teeth. when i choose my clothes, he sat on the bed. he helped me to open my drawer for me to take my, uh mmm, undergarments. after changing, he again went into the toilet with me to watch me put on my make up, make my hair, then he waited for me to put on my accessories, then we went down.

He is so sweet. he said goodbye to us and hugged us before we left the house.

mabel looked tired this morning, i've told her about her choice of so many enrichment after school, monday, dunno wat, wed, think tank prog, tues, also dismiss late, then on friday, malay conversational programme. so i've reminded her that it was her choice, so she must be mentally prepared, and on top of all this, there is homework to be done, so she should not blame anyone or get angry over school work.

marcus has been doing his homework lately, thanks to his sister, who always asked his classmate whether the class has homework for the day. i mean, mabel is helpful, but sometimes, she thinks too much and worries too much and takes on too much. she should learn to let go, otherwise next time when she grows up, she will be the one who is suffering.

No comments: