Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The breeze is good, it helps me to think, it helps me freshen up.

I really think I'm a total failure, 35, wat have I achieved? If I have achieved, why am I sad?

I think I fail at work, I fail as a mum, I fail as a daughter, in law, a sister, a wife. I'm selfish, I only think of myself.

I wonder why I even exist as a human, I should be an animal, juz be slaughtered and be eaten.

Maybe from the day my father left me, I'm scared. Very scared. Really didn't understand that if he loved me, why he left? Was it me? Did I do anything wrong?
Maybe all these years of fending on my own, have made me into a selfish person, I only think for myself. All these years of nobody acknowlegding the things I do has made me to have low self esteem.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess u had the geminian sickness hehe.

i questioned myself too. or should i say the gemini curse?

Anonymous said...

but you will never walk alone......
just like the liverpool's song!