Thursday, April 29, 2010

ok, a few things:

1) was distracted this morning while thinking of something, so as i fill up the water bottle at the water cooler, i scalded myself.

2)met up with aunt sally yesterday afternoon.... thanks for the book. it was good because u were right, our different lives have caused us to not able to catch up with each other for a looooooooong time. i will read the book with an open mind.

3)after we go our separate ways, i stopped by SK jewellery.... mmm, mother's day present settled. i also bought myself something, heehee.... it was kind of a luxurious to have bought something for myself... but since it's on sale, not 4 digit.... aiya, for the hard work i've put in..... and remember we distributed grandma's jewelleries and i got her diamond ring? i may bring down to SK and see if they can repair it.

4)one thing that we discussed yesterday about change... how people change without realising.... we talked about how grandma had changed in the last 10 years of her life without her realising it...

i also realised that i've changed. what makes me suddenly realise was what you mentioned about the things i did for grandma when i was younger. i really did not remember. now, i always think of myself that i do things for myself, if not, for my children, but it's always thinking on the practical side, does it benefit me? why should i help others when i couldn't even help myself? so when u told me that last time, when grandma wanted to buy something, u said that i would put down whatever i'm doing and go and ask grandma what she wants to buy, it was a surprise to me.... i didn't know i was like that last time. becos now i'm always asking mabel to do things for me.... i really didn't know, and i kind of like miss that little sweet and kind San who grandma used to know.

人在江湖,身不由己

No comments: