Saturday, April 10, 2010

woo hoo!!!! settled my mixpod..... sense of great achievement.

pat on the shoulder, San, slow and steady but surely, you will be able to do it. who needs a man? haha, there i go again.

these few days at work, been discussing with male colleagues about COE and cars. eh, is there something wrong with me? i should be discussing about the latest fashion, shopping, facial blah blah blah with females....

i think i should go and inject myself with more feminine hormones. the only feminine side of me is i want more BABIES!!!!!

aiyo, my mind is in a state of confusion..... it's like the X and Y arguing now.

okok, accept it, i'm a lady, just that i'm not that inclined to feminine stuff. i think i must be a man in my previous life. WT * to be reincarnated as a woman???? haha, joking, juz a thought. accept accept accept, this is you, no need to change and continue with what you like best!

ending statement: who needs a man?

No comments: